Paws&Bows Pet Grooming
Apologies, we are temporary not taking new appointments,
if you wish to be notified when we will start taking appointments:
email to [email protected]
subject: Notify Grooming is open
-if is having your pet groomed is NOT essential, stay home. i will reach out to you before your appointment to cancel and issue refunds.
-if you absolutely consider having your pet groomed essential, i can fulfill the commitment. Please text confirm to 619-500-3002
PRECAUTIONS BEING TAKEN due COVID-19:
- One Customer inside the salon at time. (and very few appointments being taken)
- I will open door for you, and yeah you can scream "I'm here" if necessary
- Customer has absolutely NO NEED to touch ANY-SURFACE (not even door knob, counter, or payment machine).
- Customer removes and puts back on collar and leash of her/his pet.
- Debit/Credit card if possible
- I am constantly disinfecting with Virucidal (kills virus on surfaces)
- If you or any of your family members feel sick please stay home (Refunds to all emergency No-Shows are in place)
PLEASE: mention which dog or dogs you are bringing in the "comments field"
AFTER YOU BOOK:
1.- Please review your appointment TIME AND DATE from your confirmation email/text.
2.- Running up to 15 minutes late is absolutely no problem. Please keep in mind we will not be able to accommodate 30+ minutes late, we would have other appointments to fulfill.
3.- Please cancel or reschedule AT LEAST 1 hour ahead of your appointment (Keep in mind: Our phone is disable: We are not able to take calls/voicemails/texts on a timely manner)
GOOD TO KNOW:
- We do not need your bank card stored for future payments. (Please leave this check mark blanc if asked.)
- REMINDER: Pets we do not groom: Doodles, Standard Poodles or Chows UNLESS: you've been with us 6-8 weeks ago or you specifically ask for a shave down
- Time is valuable: Please cancel or reschedule ahead of time or at least 1 hour prior your appointment.